- total venue size approx. 600 m2
- 4 x walls (2,2 x 2,2 m) with wheels. 4 kpl 2m x 2,2 m
- 3x 16 A fuse
- n. 30-40 pieces of chairs
- 4 tables
- refrigerator, coffeemaker, waterboiler, kitchenware
- 2 toilets
- basic woodworking tools
- 2 kpl ladders
- PA: Coda Audio D-Corez2.7 + 2x
- Coda Audio AP8 active monitors
OMNITRONIC XPA-1000 main amplifier 2 x 500 W 1000W
- mixer Soundcraft MFXi 12 (12 mic/line in, 2x stereo line in, 2x Aux out, 2x Sub Out)
- mics: 3x SM58 + stands
- 3x stereo DI-box
- 2 x Laser Imagineering Frisbee
- 3 x Art Lighting Fresnel 500w
- Chamsys Magic Q PC-wing Compact + PC laptop
- n. 40 m DMX-cable
- schuko approx. 100 m
- 1 x Botex DPX-620 III – 6-channel dimmer pack (max. 1000W/channel)
- Videoprojector: PANASONIC pT DW6300E
- Videoprojector: Sony VPL-CH350 3LCD WUXGA
- Mediaplayer: BrightSign HD1024, 4K UHD
- VGA, DVI-I, HDMI cabels and adapters
From Vilhonvuorenkuja to the Space for Free Arts (bombmshelter) there is a downhill (8m) covered with cobblestones.
The doorstep is 2,5cm high and the door 127cm wide (it’s also possible to open another door next to this one).
There’s another downhill (20m) inside with concrete floor. On the way down there are two ramps (wide 80cm) going over footsteps (high 13cm).
Doorstep to the performance space is 5,5cm high and the door 127cm wide (it’s also possible to open another door next to this one).
Doorstep in toilet 3cm and wide of the door 70cm.
Space for Free Arts locates in opposite of Vilhonvuorenkuja 16
Floor plan and dimensions
Pictures from venue